– South Gujarat’s first national board certified Super-specialist DNB – Surgical Gastroenterologist (GI Surgeon)
– South Gujarat’s first qualified Liver transplant surgeon/ Robotic surgeon
– South Gujarat’s senior most Surgical Gastroenterologist
– Super speciality DNB study from Asia’s largest private hospital – Apollo Hospital, Madras, Tamil Nadu.
– Vast experience of Liver transplant surgery at high volume transplant centre of India.
– Post-graduate MS General Surgery from Asia’s largest hospital – Civil Hospital, BJMC, Ahmadabad.
– M. Ch – Senior residency in Government Medical College, Surat.
– Fellowships in advanced laparoscopic surgery: FMAS (Dubai), FIAGES (Madras, TN)
– 14 years of surgical experience
– Presented paper on Robotic rectal cancer surgery in IASG – Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterologists
– Many paper/ poster publications in reputed journals
– Award Winner of TYSA (Torrent Young Scholar Awards) among 22 candidates of DNB/ M Ch Surgical Gastroenterology of South India
– Member of renowned associations of India: IMA, ASI, IASG, IAGES, AMASI